Description of the offer : Via Ferrata Pyrenees
Go hiking on Via Ferrata in the Pyrenees! This approachable activity will begin with a lunch in a restaurant followed by a Via Ferrata hiking in Pyrenees. A day full of sensations!
Place: Saint-Lary (Pyrenees)
This Via Ferrata in Pyrenees is perfect to increase the team cohesion and live beautiful moments with your co-workers!
What is a Via Ferrata?
A Via Ferrata is an itinerary located on rock wall, with specifics equipment (cable, ladder, zipline, suspension bridge…) in order to make the hiking easier and maximize the security. The Via Ferrata in Pyrenees is between hiking and climbing. You will go along the wall with a cable call “life line”, to be safe every time. Many courses are available.
Many Via Ferrata Pyrenees options are available depending on the time, the requirements and your level. Accessible for everybody, sportive or not.
Your program Via Ferrata Pyrenees:
– 11h30: arrival of the participant
– Lunch in a 3* hotel restaurant
– Departure to the Via Ferrata Pyrenees hiking site (transfer by your own means),
– Briefing followed by Via Ferrata hiking during 2h,
– Back of the participant.
Equipment provided :
Make sure you have:
– Adequate clothes,
– Possibility to rent canyon shoes.
> In order to have rate for your Via Ferrata Pyrenees hiking, with a lower or higher people number, you can contact us.
Offer details : Via Ferrata Pyrenees
The price includes
- Graduated guide,
- Equipment for the activity,
- Professional civil liability.
The price does not include
- SOP Events coordinator (optional),
- Personal expenses,
- All non-mentioned.
- Snowshoes walk (only during winter),
- Accommodation in an hotel or hostel (consult us).