Description of the offer : Oenology seminar
Discover this heaven of peace amid the vines with your co-workers for an oenology seminar! 2 days and 1 night with a meeting, wine cellar tour, wine tasting and 4×4 activity in an estate nearby, in the heart of vines and olive trees. Give your co-workers a relaxing moment exploring oenological secrets.
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Price: based on a 30 people base
Similar offer: séminaire méditerranée entre Argelès-sur-mer et Collioure.
Proceedings of your oenology seminar and 4×4
Day 1: oenology seminar Aude
– Arrival at the estate and check-in in the twin room.
– Welcome coffee.
– Meeting in a fully equipped room. Coffee break in the the morning.
– Gastronomic lunch 3 courses, 1/4 of wine, water and coffee. .
Example of a menu: Appetiser.
Slightly smoked mackerel, baked in low temperature, vegetables watercress exctraction with olive oil
Variation of Roquetaillade black piglet, levels of chard stalk and its gravy.
Harmony between figs from the estate and majoram from the vegetable garden , light lime cream.
– Wine cellar tour and tasting: during the guided tour, you will discover our wine cellar, le Chai Rouge (built 12 metres underground, with a capacity of 2,500 barrels) and watch the movie about Gerard Bertrand estates. You will be tasting 3 different wines (or 6 depending on the option you chose) of Gerard Bertrand’s ranges to discover wines of south of France and learn about the different varieties of grape of the regions.
– Free time to make the most of the green spaces and facilities of the estate. We have a heated pool, a golf course, fitness corner, putting green etc.
– Dinner at the estate’s restaurant. Menu with 3 dishes, wine, water and coffee. Optional food and wine pairing.
– Night in the twin room.
Day 2: oenology seminar in the Aude
– Breakfast buffet in the estate’s restaurant.
– 4×4 activity amid the vines: in less than 30 minutes drive, discover a huge vineyard. exceptionnal ride throughout the estate. If you are a nature lover or passionate about the discovery of forgotten treasures, do not hesitate more and go for a 4×4 ride amid vines and olive trees, you will not regret it.
– Lunch in the estate’s restaurant: barbecued whole lamb
– End of the seminar and trip back of the participants to their locality.
Other optional activities suggestions:
– Assembly workshop: the assembly process is the final touch to the production of wine. By mixing different grape varieties, the winegrower makes the best wine possible. Through this workshop, we invite you to discover this art and the specifities of the Languedoc grape varieties. The participants create their own wine and once the production is complete, they can taste the different creations and choose the winner.
– Orienteering in the massif de la Clape: a hike allowing the discovery of the fauna, flora and the huge vineyard in the heart of the massif. 2 to 3 hours.
– Outdoor Olympiad: ordeals on the theme of oenology.
– Guided tour in Narbonne: when Antiquity, the Middle Ages and modern times are one, the travel through time is guaranteed. Time is as if suspended, both light and omnipresent, a shaded canal that adds tranquility, a city centre on a human scale, an unforgettable market… 1 to 3 hours tour.
– Physical activity: go-karting, ice karting, Xtrem parachute jump, Flyzone free fall…
– Fun activities: treasure hunt, paintball, laser game.
– Nautical activities: canoeing in the Corbières, rafting on the Aude, sea kayaking, sand yacht, tubing, fishing on a catamaran, jetski…
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to do more activities during you oenology seminar.
The “oenology seminar” indicated price is the one during off-season, so the prices might change depending on the time of the year.
Accomodation during your oenology seminar in the Aude:
On a charming soil, amid a vineyard overhanging the Mediterranean Sea, the Castle is an unique place of 1,000 hectares of pine forest, vines and garrigue. The hotel and the vineyard make this place a spectacular environment of uncommun beauty. The exceptionnal charm of this place will not stop seducing you. The Castle is located in Narbonne, in the heart of the Cathar country and the Languedoc vineyards, only 3 miles away from the sea and 6 from the centre of Narbonne. It offers you a free Wi-Fi connection and a heated pool opened from April to October. The 38 modern rooms overlooking the parc or the vineyards can accomodate 2 to 4 people and were renovated in January 2017.
> To get a price for you oeology seminar with more or less people, please contact us.
Offer details : Oeology seminar
The price includes
- 3 courses lunch, 1/4 of wine.
- Wine cellars tour and 3 wines tasting.
- 3 courses diner, 1/4 of wine.
- Twin room night.
- Tourist tax.
The price does not include
- Any services not mentioned.
- Personal expenses.
- Food and wine pairing.
- Tasting of 6 wines during the wine cellar tour.
- Other activities available.